Gadre Marine is committed towards wellbeing of the Communities at large through Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives (CSR).
The Company always endeavors to conduct business responsibly and in a socially accountable manner by complying with all applicable laws and upholding ethical business practices by respecting rights of all stakeholders. Management assumes CSR responsibilities are broadly under Philanthropic responsibilities, Ethical Responsibilities, Legal Responsibilities, and Economic Responsibilities. The Company do provide financial assistance in the form of donations, sponsorships etc. in the local community area of its operations. The management care about local region and respect and works for promotion of local culture and traditions.
The broad areas of the activities which may relate to –
- Promotion of Education, Career Counselling
- Environmental sustainability and ecological balance
- Protection of national heritage and restoration of monuments
- Promotion of art & Science and Cultural activities
- Rural Development, Health and Sanitation
- Reducing Inequalities and Helping needy people of all kinds
This CSR policy document will be reviewed from time to time and any changes, if necessary, will be approved by the CSR Committee of the Board.