Gadre Marine is committed to ensuring the social wellbeing of the Communities at large through Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives (CSR).
The Company always endeavors to conduct business responsibly and in a socially accountable manner by complying with all applicable laws and upholding ethical business practices by respecting rights of all stakeholders.
The Company shall allocate statutorily required net profits towards CSR activities to sustain and improve environment, promotion of art, science; promotion of education, any kind of Sports activities Rural Development Programme; and such other CSR activities.
The broad areas of the activities which may relate to –
- Promoting Education, Career Counselling.
- Environmental sustainability and ecological balance.
- Protection of national heritage and restoration of monuments .
- Promotion of art and culture
- Rural Development, Health and Sanitation.
- Reducing Inequalities and Helping needy people of any kinds.
This CSR policy document will be reviewed from time to time and any changes, if necessary, will be approved by the CSR Committee of the Board.